Friday, June 15, 2012

Goodmorning

Goodmorning home builders. I went by our home site after work yesterday and they made some progress even with the rain we had. The only issues I have is our community is still pretty new as far as selling homes and I don't know how long it will be before we have any paved roads. Right now theres about 12 total homes that being built and lived in right now. When the subdivision is done there will be 100 plus homes. Does anyone know how long it took for their streets to get paved? I kinda don't want to drive thru mud and gravel when we move in. And we will post some pics later to day.  

Pictures as promised.....





2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I am not sure when ours were paved. They were done by the time we started. Maybe you could ask your SR or PM about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bricks! It also looks like you have brick front steps. I love that feature. I saw in being done on a Rome!

    ReplyDelete